Fastest finishers from each main event:
Jesse Taylor took the Street Stock feature over Steve Enley, Ted Nauta, Mark Forry and Scott Northroup.
John Symmes took the Hornet win over Tripp Gaylord, Dean Smith, Larry Smith and Jake Hazlett.
Keith Rauch battled the entire Midget main for the race and the season championship. Rauch fell back on the last restart and Sheil took the race and championship win over Greg Schaefer, Bob Harr, Kyle Rayburn and Rauch.
but Will Brack took charge. Brack had to hold off challenges from John Hansen and Matt Brack. Will Brack took the win with Hansen, Matt Brack, Eddie Belec and Dominic Ursetta following.
1. 11 Chris Sheil, Englewood; 2. 71 Greg Schaefer, Brighton; 3. 2 Bob Harr, Arvada; 4. 99 Kyle Rayburn, Pueblo West; 5. 12 Keith Rauch, Thornton; 6. 17w Cole Wood, Woodland Park; 7. 2i Luke Icke, Littleton; 8. 47 Butch Middleton, Fort Lupton; 9. 14 Tony Rossi, Brighton; 10. 9m Cory Mallo, Cheyenne, Wyo.
11 Jason Lundgate, Fort Morgan.
1. 22 John Symmes, Wheat Ridge; 2. 8st Tripp Gaylord, Golden; 3. 251 Dean Smith, Brighton; 4 1 Larry Smith, Brighton; 5. 63 Jacob Hazlett, Fort Morgan; 6. M12 Bronson Brannon, Fort Morgan; 7. 66 Buddy Clarke, Henderson; 8. 6 Darren Mumma, Brighton; 9. 75 Bill McDougal, Fort Morgan.
s Hansen and brother for modified win Brack rolls past Hansen and brother for win
Chris Sheil and Under Armour Curry 4 Leak
1. 15w Will Brack, Mead; 2. 8h John Hansen, Brush; 3. 16m Matt Brack, Mead; 4. 3b Eddie Belec, Lakewood; 5. 6u Dominic Ursetta, Arvada; 6. 28 John Burrow Jr, Denver; 7. 46 Joe Mullins, Boulder; 8 12 Brett Smith, Fort Morgan; 9. 21gj JD Gresham, Bennett; 10 21h Jeff Hunter, Henderson.
1. 55r Andy Rogers, Akron; 2. 46r Alex Amen, Brush; 3. 32x Mark Ramey, Sterling; 4. 11r Charley Drager, Loveland; 5. 10r Frank Beck, Arvada; 6. 7r Larry Stone, Johnstown; 7. 11c Fred Schnieder, Palmer Lake; 8. 36r Roger Hornby, Westminster; 9. 44r Stu Carlson, Loveland; 10. 00c John Schneider, Henderson.
Brandon Williams took the Econo Stock win in Ken Robbins back up car over Loren Walker, Kyle Carrasco, Steve Irsik and Ken Robbins.
John Burrow started on the pole for the BST Modified feature, Women Under Armour Shoes
1. 40 Danny Concelman, Commerce City; 2. 97c Jason Anderson, Weldona; 3. 96 Rick Cuckow, Weldona; 4 11 Becky Dechant, Denver; 5. 88c Corey Cox, Littleton; 6. 98 Lance Brandt, Lindon; 7. 10 Britt Geist, Fort Morgan; 8 25 John Foden, Denver; 9. 85 Chris Purcell, Denver; 10. 11j Davey McCray, Parker.
A whopping 121 race cars made Saturday an action packed evening at I 76 Speedway, where the fans were treated to great racing action in eight classes.
Jason Anderson jumped in Kyle Cuckows Sport Modified for the evening, Under Armour Clutchfit Drive Highlight On Feet but couldnt hold off the challenge of Danny Concelman. Concelman took the win over Anderson, Rick Cuckow, Becky Dechant and Corey Cox.
In the Dwarf Cars, a B Main was needed but in the end Danny Rogers took the win over Alex Amen, Mark Ramey, Charley Drager and Frank Beck.
Jered Mass took the Late Model win over Bill Smith, Jeff Hunter and Mike OPatik.
1. 05 Jesse Taylor, Fort Morgan; 2. 66 Steve Enley, Colorado Springs; 3. M12 Ted Nauta, LaPorte; 4, 4 Mark Forry, Lindon; 5. 33 Scott Northroup, Fort Morgan.
1. 17w Brandon Williams, Fort Morgan; 2. 57 Loren Walker, Fort Morgan; 3. 5c Kyle Carrasco, Thrornton; 4. 26 Steve Irsik, Brighton; 5. 17 Ken Robbins, Brighton; 6. 9 Brian Polansky, Denver; 7. 66 Kraig Thomas, Northglenn; 8. 317 AJ Meier, Hillrose; 9. 8s Aaron Burch, Fort Morgan; 10. Under Armour Cross Country Spikes
Under Armour Rugby Boots 2016
Under Armour Micro G Shoes US
Under Armour Fat Tire Onda
Under Armour Curry Dad Shoes
Under Armour Curry 2
Nike Metcon 1 Yellow
Under Armour Shoes 300
Under Armour Shoes Stephen Curry Yellow
Nike Zoom Cabos On Feet
Nike Kyrie 1 Performance Review
Under Armour Curry 3 Brass Band
Nike Lebron Basketball Shoes
Under Armour Clutchfit Drive On Feet
Nike Kyrie Iii Black/Crimson
Under Armour Clutchfit Stephen Curry